Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gotwald's Wedding

My good friend from Rose Greg Gotwald got married in Indy this weekend and I left the wife and kid and took a flight out there to help celebrate. I stayed with Kelly Ojala and his wife Megan (who's expecting) and had a great time going to Broadripple that Friday night and rehashing punchy face with Rev! We had a cool little Rose alumn soccer game early Sat morning and Ian/Andy Doll almost had to be taken off in a stretcher. I also almost froze my toes off playing in the wet grass!

The wedding was awesome and Greg and Lindsay are such an awesome couple! Michael Nietch almost missed the ceremony but some how he pulled it off and was there in time. I of course drank too much both nights, slept too little (about 6hrs total) but had a fun time seeing a lot of old college buddies I haven't seen in a long time, some over 10 years! I also realized that traveling without your family is nice but it really sucks when you miss them! It was nice to get back into SD, I don't like cold weather!

No comments: